Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Agreement
- You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement with respect to our site. Changes of services, including this statement and other changes and updates on this site will be made only on the sole determination of AussieSite.com.au and the latest updated version of agreement will be posted on this site. It is your own responsibility to check updated terms and conditions statement before using our services, products or contents.
- Changes to this agreement will become effective upon their publication to our website, and furthermore, continued use of our services/products constitutes acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not wish to accept the amended terms, you may request cancellation of your service.
- You are hereby authorized to use the contents of this site for your personal purposes. You may not use, copy, download or redistribute the contents of this site for commercial purposes without the explicit written permission from AussieSite.com.au.
- AussieSite.com.au offers different kind of services through its website, http://www.aussiesite.com.au and we reserve all of our rights in every services and software offered thereby including site design, logo, graphics, scripts and software originally created by us.
- All the contents including web design services and web development software applications offered in this site are the property of AussieSite.com.au and it is protected by the copyright and/or other intellectual property laws of Australia and internationally.
- All images and content used on clients websites will be the responsibility to the respective client and AussieSite.com.au is not necessarily liable for the image/content publish on their websites.
- All graphic designs, logos, and artworks created by AussieSite.com.au remain the copyright of the client after signing the Final Sign-Off agreement.
- All graphic designs, logos and artworks provided for FREE remain the copyright of AussieSite.com.au.
- If graphic design, logo and artwork has been purchased, this will need to be signed off seperately or explicitly mentioned in the web design and development Final Sign Off agreement.
- AussieSite.com.au, its trademarks, service marks and other service names and product names are trademarks of AussieSite.com.au. Other names of companies and products mentioned herein are or may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- AussieSite.com.au offer licenses to use its design and development products to the clients. The license holder is the legal owner of the AussieSite.com.au’ product.
- but the source code of the product is not sold, only licensed. The copyright holder retains the property rights on the software itself.
- All of our ASP/PHP web application products has bundled with life time product license for its paid customers. Product Licence can be obtained in two type: Single Site License and Unlimited Site Licence.
- User who is granted for Single Site Licence can not use the product in more than one website. Unlimited Site Licence allows the user to use the products in unlimited websites.
- Repackage in full or any part of the product including source code and images as your own work and redistribute for profit is not allowed to both type of licensed users.
- Unlimited Site License holders may use the product including source code and images in their web development project for both commercial or non-commercial use.
- All graphic designs, logos, and artworks created by AussieSite.com.au remain the copyright of the client.
- All graphic design, logo and artworks has been purchased, this will need to be signed off before the website design is commenced.
- The license describes the conditions under which you may use our web development software applications. If you are unable or unwilling to accept these conditions in full, then, notwithstanding the conditions in the remainder of this license, you may not use the software at all.
- As a paid user, you are granted a lifetime license to use our product for both commercial or non-commercial use under the condition expressed above in License Specifications. All rights including source code of the products that are not expressly granted here are reserved by the author, AussieSite.com.au.
- We put third party advertisement on all or certain pages of the FREE Web Design Packages to support our services running. As a free web design user, you can not remove those advertisements from your website pages without prior written permission from AussieSite.com.au
- If any terms are violated, AussieSite.com.au reserves the right to revoke the license at any time. No refunds will be granted for revoked licenses.
- A 50% upfront payment is required for all web design and development projects, unless an alternative contract or proposal specifies a different amount. The outstanding balance must be paid upon final design sign-off.
- Acceptance of design approval/sign-off confirms that you have contracted AussieSite.com.au for the project described. After signing design approval/sign-off document, any changes in the requirements and/or specifications of the approved design will fall outside of the original contract and will be billed at the rate of $50 per hour.
- During the website development period prior to Final Sign-Off, client can request the content changes for up to 5 times for a particular page because 5 reviews is more than enough for any small or medium sized business website.
- Once the website is completed and transferred to the client, client can make changes to their website contents by themselves using the CMS included with the website.
- Requesting changes for more than 10 times exceeds our fair use policy and will be billed at the rate of $50 per hour after notifying the client.
Cancellation and Refund
- Cancelling the project after approval to start and a 50% deposit has been paid, this is non-refundable and will act as the cancellation fee.
- Cancelling the project prior to completion may result in part or full payment for the project based on the level of completion at the time of cancellation.
- If a debt collector service is required to pursue any overdue balance payment, a $50 admin fee will be added to the outstanding amount.
Third Party Links
- This website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Therefore, any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- AussieSite.com.au and any third party associates agrees that, except if directed by the client, by the court or by any other law enforcement agency, it will not at any time during or after the term of this agreement disclose any confidential information in any manner.
Fair Use Policy
- The intention of our service is to support small businesses seeking to get online with a hassle-free experience. If we feel that a client is using our web design, web hosting or support services excessively, we reserve the right to limit the service or apply additional charges.
- Content Changes – we consider fair use that is included in your website to be 5 or less revisions prior to Final Sign-Off. We will apply additional revision charges at the rate of $50 per hour.
- One Month Free Support – we consider fair use that is less than 4 content changes for normal projects that do not require 5 reviews before signing off.
Web Hosting and Email Hosting Policy
- The web hosting and email services are provided on an “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” basis. AussieSite.com.au gives no warranty, express or implied, for the web hosting and email hosting services provided.
- AussieSite.com.au is not responsible for any damages arising from the client’s use of web hosting and email hosting services for any reason.
- The client is solely responsible for maintaining their website files, database, emails backups.
- While we will make every efforts to design a website to client specifications with the intention of assisting clients to succeed with their website on the internet, we cannot guarantee success.
- AussieSite.com.au or owner, its employees, other contracted web developers can not be held liable for the failure of a website as a venture.
- We reserve the right to refuse our services if a website contain sexually explicit, violent, unethical, fraudulent or questionable content.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel our existing services to the clients if deemed appropriate for the overall benefit of our AussieSite.com.au. We can not be held liable for any loss of business or upset created by canceling a client’s service.
- You agree to indemnify and hold AussieSite.com.au, its employees or its sub-contractors harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against AussieSite.com.au, arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
- In the event that any provision of this Terms and Conditions is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, unenforceable, or illegal or indications of the same are received by either you or us from any relevant competent authority, we shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as achieves the intention of the parties without illegality or, at our discretion, such provision may be severed from this Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of this Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.