This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) is a formal document for the provision of technical support services between AussieSite.com.au and its users (any person who use the services and products provided on both online and offline by AussieSite.com.au). AussieSite.com.au reserves the right to amend this SLA as the need arises. Amendments shall be effective upon posting of the revised policy on the AussieSite.com.au web site at https://www.aussiesite.com.au/sla
This SLA provides customers with certain rights and remedies regarding web design and development works including software applications works by AussieSite.com.au.
Web design, web development, and software application policies and procedures are designed to provide optimal service to all users in a cost-effective manner and in compliance with all regulations and laws. AussieSite.com.au will provide all web design and development services by using the latest web technology and standards to help promote online business requirements of the users.
AussieSite.com.au provides service and support of:
- web designing
- web development
- internet software applications
- mobile applications
- domain name registration
- web hosting
- email hosting
AussieSite.com.au provides first level technical support and technical work request management. Users can request a work request through our online ticketing system available at https://www.aussiesite.com.au/contact-us. All work requests require a support ticket number that can be obtained when a ticket is successfully submitted or in the auto respond email sent by the ticketing system to the user email id. A priority is assigned to schedule technical support and will respond to the customer on priority base during the business hours (9:30AM – 4:30PM from MON-FRI except public holidays).
Weekend days and after hours support is available only by prior appointment, please contact us for your appointment.
Note: Any work outside of scheduled business hours will be charged 20% extra.
Support Request Initiation
Work requests may be initiated by submitting support ticket through the website. A support request tracking id will be issued to the customers and this id can be found in the response email sent to the user’s email from our online support system. Once a ticket has been received, a response will be made to the user by technical support resources within 3-5 business days based on priority.
In order to resolve work requests the AussieSite.com.au requires the following information:
1. Full name including middle initial
2. Phone number or numbers
3. Domain name, web hosting platform, type of website (static, CMS, etc.)
4. Full description of the technical problem (attach complete error messages if applicable)
5. Location of the technical problem
6. Client availability for communication purposes
AussieSite.com.au will at its level best try to response all support requests as possible as it can on priority base. However, AussieSite.com.au shall not be necessarily liable for any failure or deficiency of its services caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond the control of AussieSite.com.au, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA.
- User’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by user), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., HTML, ASP, PHP, CGI, Perl, etc), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of AussieSite.com.au’s service terms and conditions and acceptable use policy.
- Results of “hacker” activity stemming from network infrastructure or operating system exploits beyond AussieSite.com.au’s control.
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation and DNS related.
- E-mail or webmail delivery and transmission;
- issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP user access;
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrading process of the user’s web hosting service provider.
- Outages elsewhere on the internet that hinder access to your website such as browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it.
Except as set forth specifically in this SLA, AussieSite.com.au makes no claims, warranties, or representations regarding the availability or performance of the AussieSite.com.au and hereby disclaims any additional claims, warrants (including express or implied for users, or representation not set forth specifically in this SLA).
In addition to this service level agreement, all web hosting clients must read and agree the terms and conditions of Inmotion Web Hosting.
Service Level Agreement